Invisalign® vs. Smile Direct Club
Smile Direct Club uses old technology that cannot adjust bite, rotate teeth, or move teeth up or down (99% of our orthodontic patients could not have used Smile Direct to get the same results as they did with Invisalign).
|Features||Invisalign®||Smile Direct Club|
|Teeth Correction Capability of Metal Braces|
|Can Fix Overbites, Underbites or Crossbites|
|Can Rotate or Extrude Teeth|
|Can Move Molars|
|Supervision by Dental Professional|
|Aligners Cut Above Gums to Avoid Irritation|
- The experience that comes from hundreds of completed Invisalign cases
- A free scan and AI-powered visualization of how your teeth will get straight with Invisalign
Why Choose Dr. Isaac Perle?
- Over 1000 Invisalign Cases Completed
- PREMIER ELITE PROVIDER
* TOP 2% of US Invisalign Dentists
- Chosen NJ TOP DENTIST 2017 & 2018
- State-of-the-Art PROPEL® Technology
* Invisalign in HALF THE TIME
- The BEST VALUE Invisalign Provider in NJ
Common Problems that Invisalign Addresses
- Crowding – When teeth are too tight together they can become crooked and cause discomfort, difficulty cleaning and lead to other dental problems.
- Spacing Gaps – between teeth are generally undesirable cosmetically, but are also a dental concern for increasing the chance of tooth decay.
- Crossbite – When lower and upper teeth are not aligned properly it can cause difficulty chewing and lead to jaw and other dental problems.
- Overbite – Aside from generally being a cosmetic concern, overbites can also cause eating problems and dental issues
The Invisalign® Process
The Invisalign® process has been proven effective in clinical research and in orthodontic practices nationwide. However, only a certified dentist like ours can undertake this procedure.
How Does Invisalign® Work?
- 1A set of aligners are worn for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- 2As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position the dentist has prescribed.
- 3You will visit us approximately once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- 4Total treatment time averages 11 months with the average number of aligners worn during treatment between 18 and 30. This of course will vary from case to case.
To Learn More About Invisalign® Please Click Here
Don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss any aspect of your dental health – we don’t charge for giving advice!