Why Choose Dr. Isaac Perle?
- Over 1000 Invisalign Cases Completed
- PREMIER ELITE PROVIDER
* TOP 2% of US Invisalign Dentists
- Chosen NJ TOP DENTIST 2017 & 2018
- State-of-the-Art PROPEL® Technology
* Invisalign in HALF THE TIME
- The BEST VALUE Invisalign Provider in NJ
Propel System – Invisalign in HALF THE TIME
In our continuous effort to provide the best in orthodontic treatment for our patients, we are proud to offer PROPEL®, an advanced orthodontic technique that works with your aligners to fast track your orthodontic treatment. This exciting technology allows us to get most patients finished in about half the usual time. While each patient varies, many patients can now have their orthodontic treatment completed in just months instead of years! PROPEL® works with the your own biology to stimulate the bone surrounding your teeth; helping the teeth to move faster and more predictably into their ideal position so we can reveal your new smile faster and in fewer visits to our office.
We provide PROPEL for Invisalign offering complimentary consultations to all. If you would like to accelerate your orthodontic treatment today, then ask us about PROPEL!
What is Invisalign®?
Invisalign® has changed the face of orthodontics. Instead of wires attached to your teeth, your teeth can now be straightened invisibly.
- Invisalign® is clear.You can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing.
- Invisalign® is removable.Unlike braces, you can eat and drink what you want during treatment. You can also brush and floss normally to maintain good oral hygiene.
- Invisalign® is comfortable.No metal brackets or wires to cause mouth irritation, and less time in the dentist’s chair getting adjustments.
The Invisalign® process has been proven effective in clinical research and in orthodontic practices nationwide. However, only a certified dentist like ours can undertake this procedure.
How Does Invisalign® Work?
- 1A set of aligners are worn for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- 2As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position the dentist has prescribed.
- 3You will visit us approximately once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- 4Total treatment time averages 11 months with the average number of aligners worn during treatment between 18 and 30. This of course will vary from case to case.
The aligners are made through a combination of our dentists’ expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology provided by the Invisalign® company.
Don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss any aspect of your dental health – we don’t charge for giving advice!