General, Cosmetic and Emergency Dentist
- Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD), the Prestigious University of Pennsylvania in 1979
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Massachusetts Dental Association (MDA)
- Alpha Omega International Dental Fraternity
- Served on the faculty of both the Harvard School of Dental Medicine and the Forsyth Dental Center
- Currently serves as mentor for Boston University’s APEX program.
- President and Founder of the Jerusalem Dental Center for Children, the largest non-profit children’s dental clinic in Jerusalem.
In keeping with his own philosophy of “patients first”, he is known for being very gentle, taking time to talk to his patients to make sure that they are, above all, comfortable and at ease with the procedures.
Working to his own high standards, he will accept nothing but the best for his patients, from himself and from his staff.